Pool Closed on Monday (11 Sep) and Board/Annual Meeting Rescheduled
Due to Governor Deal’s announcement that all of Georgia is currently under a state of emergency, the Venetian Board has made the decision to close the pool on Monday, 11 September. This only impacts those of you who signed up for Extended Swim; the pool is closed for the season for general swimming after today. See those of you not participating in Extended Swim next season!!
The board is also postponing the board/annual meeting scheduled for Monday. A new date will be announced once the board has determined board member availability.
A decision on opening the pool for extended swim on Tuesday will be made once we see how the weather system progresses through metro Atlanta. Check the VPCA Web site for updates. We will also notify the membership via an eSplash update.
Please be safe!
Master Planning Committee Meeting Canceled for 13 Sep
The Master Planning Committee meeting scheduled for Wednesday, 13 Sep, is cancelled until the new VPCA board has been installed. The next meeting is currently scheduled for Wednesday, 11 October. As that date approaches, please check the google calendar on the VPCA Web site to see if there are any changes to that date. We will also notify the membership via an eSplash update.