What constitutes a party?
If you are bringing more than six (6) guests, you are required to book and pay as a party. Parties may be in the Dance Hall, on the pool deck, or on the wooden deck. At any particular time, there may be only two simultaneous parties with only one party per area. A party in the Dance Hall is limited to the Dance Hall and the pool. Parties are limited to 30 people, including all party hosts and guests.
If your party has 25-30 people, you will need to pay for an extra lifeguard during the party. For more information, rates, and to sign up for the extra lifeguard, go to: http://atlanta-pmg.com/services/pool_parties To sign up and pay for the lifeguard, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “If you are a Homeowner requesting a Lifeguard for a private party at your Neighborhood Pool managed by SwimAtlanta Click Here . “
Who counts as a guest?
Venetian members are considered party guests if they are invited to your party. Adult supervisors are considered party guests (there must be at least 1 adult for every 5 children). All non-members are guests. There is a guest fee for non-member guests. All Venetian member and non-member guests must be included on your Party Roster Form.
Adult Supervision Requirement
There must be one adult supervisor for every 5 guests under the age of 18 years. The adult supervisors are considered guests and must be included in the total guest number. The adult supervisors should assist with monitoring and controlling behavior and be aware of all pool rules. They are to be in close proximity to the under-18 year old guests.
The sponsoring member is responsible for:
- Reserving the party as described below.
- Submitting the completed Party Roster Form no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the party. Failure to comply will result in cancellation of the party booking.
- Paying the Rental Fee and Guest Fee (if applicable) on the day of the party. The Reservation Deposit may be used to pay the Rental Fee.
- Personally being at the party from start to finish.
- Accepting FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the conduct of all party guests.
- Cleaning the area where the party was held after the party. Brooms and dustpans are available at the front desk.
- Reservation Deposit: $30.00
- Must be paid within 48 hours of party confirmation
- Deposit is refundable when all post-party cleaning is completed
- Rental Fee: $30
- Guest Fee for Non-member Guests: $3 each guest Monday-Thursday, $5 each guest Friday-Sunday, and $5 each guest holidays.
Pool Availability for Parties:
The pool is available for parties during open pool hours.
The pool is not available for parties during:
- Opening Weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend—Sat, Sun, Mon
- July 4th
- Labor Day Weekend—Sat, Sun, Mon
- During Swim Team practice
- Before 2 PM during Summer Camp
- During Swim Team meets at home
- Any Friday after 5 PM
- Special pool events such as Swim-a-thon, Luau
How Do I Reserve a Party?
- Parties are booked on a first come, first served basis, beginning Opening Day.
- Check for availability for the date, time and place on the Party Reservation Calendar located on the left sidebar on the home page .
- Submit a Venetian Pools Party Reservation Form at the pool’s front desk to reserve the date, time, and area for your party. Blank forms are also available at the pool’s front desk.
- You must submit a completed Venetian Pools Party Reservation Form and the Reservation Deposit to the pool front desk within 48 hours of the party confirmation from Colm Jenkins. Failure to comply will result in cancellation of the party booking.
- If your party has 25-30 people, you must pay for the extra lifeguard on the Swim Atlanta website as described above.
- Submit your completed Party Roster Form to the pool no later than 48 hours before the party is to begin. Failure to comply will result in cancellation of the party booking.
If you have more questions, inquire at the pool’s front desk or e-mail Colm Jenkins, firstname.lastname@example.org